A man with a vision and with an experience of 30 years in the Gems & Jewelry Industry.
Rajiv Jain has a vast experience of sourcing the rough stones and also manufacturing of Gemstones, Studded Gold Jewelry coupled with the quality requirements and standards of the international market. He has been an active member of various trade organizations and has constructively contributed a lot towards the Gems and Jewellery Industry.
Positions Held in various Trade Organizations
- Former Chairman of Gems & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India).
- Director, Nation skill development corporation
- Former Director, ICA
- Former Chairman, CII (Confederation of Indian Industry), Rajasthan
Positions Presently holds in Trade Organizations
- Chairman, Indian Institute of Gems & Jewellery, Jaipur
- Vice President RCCI (Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Hon. Secretary, JJS (Jaipur Jewellery show).